Sunday, August 23, 2009

Creatures From Our Garden

I opened up a pumpkin flower and to my surprise, peering at me from a tiny thing were two great big eyes.


This Cabbage Butterfly weary from play, found rest on a wide, green, corn-leaf runway.


This butterfly mommy looks playful and fun, but unfortunately our cabbage had no where to run.


With a view of the world from this corn up high, perhaps looking for knights, perched this red dragon fly.


Safe in the garden from danger and strife, this Pacific Chorus Frog sits and ponders life.


Enjoying some sun before having to run.


Quickly fly off while you have time to play! As you can see it's already mid-day!

P.S. --I think these pictures turned out pretty neat...thanks to my wife who performed this great feat.

1 comment:

Erin Burch said...

Holy cow, those were AWESOME pics! I'm just now looking at your website, by the way.
Love,
Erin