Sunday, September 23, 2007

Special Effects Photography

These photography special effects actually have very little to do with photography other than maybe posing the subjects. They were done with the free Gimp program. Note: I can only take credit for a small part of these special effects, my wife did most of it.


For a while there our family was really into Star Wars (about the time we got the Lego Star Wars video game.)





If this were real, no one would be smiling. Rest assured no one got hurt in the creation of these light sabres. Please create your own sound effects.

Two against one...not fair.

No we don't have twins...or super powers.

3 comments:

CHill said...

I am envious of your technical capabilities - the best I can do is get rid of red-eye! I also enjoyed your Saga of the Sabath War. I hope tomorrow is better, even though you'll be doing it on an empty stomach.
Peace.

CHill said...

Thanks for the "embed" tip. It looks way cooler than just a dumb link. By the way, I just noticed that I totally misspelled "Sabbath" in my last post. I am a fool and a loser.
Clint

DMo said...

No worries, I didn't evan notyce the mispeling.