Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Few Pictures of Recent Trips to Lacamas Lake

Here are a few pictures from some of our trips to Lacamas Lake in Camas, WA.:

All kinds of vegetation: Trees, flowers, moss,....(The picture used for the blog title also came from Lacamas Lake Park.

One of the waterfalls in the "pot holes" section below the dam.

My son spotted this 'alligator' as we were walking down the northwest inlet of Lacamas Lake.

This picture was taken on one of the snowy mornings. The weather was weird that day with a mix of snow, rain, sun off and on all day. I really like the contrast of the branches with the pure blue backdrop with a hint of white clouds in this picture.

I love my youngest son's expression in this picture. He demanded I take a picture of the plant. I like how this picture turned out with the plant standing out in focus in fulfillment of his request, while the subject I wanted (my son) fills the background with just a slight blur. Everyone once in a while our little cheap, reconditioned 4.1 mega pixel point-and-shoot takes some better-than-usual pictures.

2 comments:

Evil Witch said...

Great shots.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip! What splendid views!