Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Courtesy Post

Sometimes I'm not in a blogging mood. Especially on extra tired days. Because I tend analyze everything I write to make sure its really what I want to say and how I want to say it.

But at the same time, I don't want to let my few, periodic viewers down by not having anything new to look at.

Maybe that's why I like pictures so much. They take less word-smith energy and are often more interesting than anything I could write.

A rare Moss Grove picture.
Rare for two reasons: (1) it was sunny and (2) it was early morning.


Blue Moon

Baby's first taste of cereal in all of her whole eternal life.


Apple-Turkeys to kick-off Thanksgiving week.
What are you thankful for?
Courtesy of our youngest son, this is one of my favorite Apple-Turkeys this year. I call him 'Sputnik'. Can you find his head?
By the way...why is more than one turkey spelled 'turkeys' and not 'turkies'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your "courtesy post"...it was good to see you are still alive!

Living Lavallee said...

Does baby have red hair? I love red hair!