Saturday, December 29, 2007

Disney 2007: Day 3


My boys holding their prized Micky Mouse Suckers.


...with their prized Micky Mouse suckers standing in front of Boo's door. I didn't realize how big those doors to the people world really were. (The exhibit opens in Spring 2008)

This captures the steam train and the big Micky Mouse Head planted in the front of the Main Street Terminal.

I really like how this turned out with no flash while waiting in line for the Indiana Jones ride. I love the colors and the lighting that gets drowned out when you use a flash. The silhouettes added a nice frame. (unplanned)


Here is my son battling Darth Maul at the Jedi Academy. He was chosen to be one of the dozen or so Jedi Padawan students. While in training Darth Maul and Darth Vader crashed the party and tried to make all the younglings join the dark side.

My son defeating Darth Vader just a few minutes after learning basic light sabre technique. Fortunately none of the Padawans joined the dark side and together they caused Darth Vader and Darth Maul to retreat. Thus my son graduated from Padawan school!

California's Golden Arches. The lighted Golden Gate bridge guarding the entrance to Disney's California Adventure.

No comments: