Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's Your Highest "You've Got Your Hands Full" Rating?

I'm going to cheat on this post and refer you to a post I did on our Daily Dose of Mischief blog. On that blog, we document cute and mischievous things our boys do. (Mainly so we have proof that they deserve what they get from their kids -- I know your reading this, son.)

Anyway, I know judge our experiences going out in public as a family based on a "You've Got Your Hand's Full" rating. Read about it here.

Also, here are a few more 3-d pictures--hopefully you have 3-D glasses...its like your there:





Here is a picture across the Lewis and Clark River near Ft. Clatsop.




There is no way to really explain the destruction that occurred in the forests from last month's huge wind storm. Even pictures can't capture the massiveness of the impact as forest trees either snapped like toothpicks or pulled their roots out of the ground. 3-D helps bring out a taste of the awe-inspiring power of the wind. I'll try to get more 3-d picture samples like this.

2 comments:

John Andersen said...

You've got to love it when you kids are old enough to be reading the things you write about them in your posts.

I guess it gives them a different perspective (your perspective actually). I don't know that it has helped us or not!

I publish our blogs in a bound paperback book every year for Christmas. My too oldest read the entries each night before bed. It is fun for them to see how utterly crazy they WERE. ;-)

DMo said...

That's a really good idea to bind the blog posts in a book.