Saturday, July 14, 2007

Artsy

Before I got involved with music, much of my creative focus was on art. These are some of the artwork pieces I did in High School art class. (Can you tell, I'm stretching for blog content?)


This is a self-portrait....well at least of my hand.

Watercolor is one of my favorite mediums. Unfortunately all but one of my watercolors was given away to other people.

This is actually a drawing of someone else's drawing. I could never draw something from scratch like this.
We'll work on getting more interesting material on my blog in the near future. Its been a while since of put new content and I was in a hurry, so I threw this in to stall until I have some more interesting material.

2 comments:

CHill said...

You're such an artistic guy! I had no idea. I really like your watercolor of the moon - even if it's just a stall! I am also very impressed with your sunset and frog photos. I need to go to the beach in the evenings more, or just keep my eyes open for beauty in the skies. (There's a mini-poem for you.)

J-Dog said...

The Watercolors Awesome,Dad! The Unicorn One was Weird,though.