Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Coast Through My Neighborhood

I've enjoyed doing my blog so far. I've learned to incorporate almost every common media. You thought I was just giving some variety to my blog, but in reality I was selfishly using it to learn something new. And yes, I was trying to add a little variety too. Its fun learning how to utilize resources to their potential.
Its so great living in the Northwest--Its beauty is unmatched.

Tiny Green Froggy. My youngest son (3 yrs) found this at our picnic this past weekend. They are cute as little tiny things, but I think an antonym of 'cute' would be more appropriate if they were human size.


It's hard to beat sunsets on the West Coast. One of the things I like about living on the coast is the sun goes down so late. In the summer, you can often see the light from the sunken sun past 10 pm.




You also can't beat the cloud affects nature displays on the coast.


Throw in some rocks to entertain the waves, and you have a place full of eye candy.

3 comments:

Heffalump said...

I DO love living here. I don't think there is anywhere else I would rather be.

John Andersen said...

Man, those are great pictures. Almost makes one want to leave the desert to move up to those ocean views!

J-Dog said...

Purty...